Monday, June 4, 2007

Liz and Chris


Such a cute groom!

What a perfect day for a wedding. I loved the overcast skies and the temps were just right. Couldn't ask for a better June wedding. This couple is from Rhode Island and I didn't actually meet them until the wedding day. Liz was a very natural and easy going bride... just the way I like them! Chris was hysterical! I had no problem taking their pictures. Anyway, here are a few I've come across in my pre-editing. I'm sure there will be more posts about this wedding, as the reception was a throw down!

I want to say hey and thanks to my new friends, Chris and Alyssa Wentzel. www.cinematicimpressions.com

They were such a pleasure to talk with and work with.... :) I hope to see you both at another wedding soon!

Anyway, on with the pictures....

0 comments: