Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a Wednesday! :)

Thanks to Sarah for putting these mini-sessions together. Here is a quick sneek peek and then I'm off to shoot a bride. :) These are in random order. I love Emma's eyes! Selah was a natural in front of the camera. ;)

I had the best time ever with Noah.
The twins.... Luken and Lawson. :)

Mr. Eli and little sis, Sylvie. So cute! I love this one of Eli!
Super stud, Josh. Thanks for putting up with me.

Hannah....who couldn't stop laughing! Oh my goodness Mia! You little model!
Another one I love to shoot. Little miss Ella.

I can't believe Joseph is 3!
Miss Gwen and her posing for me. :)
Owen giving me "the look".
That's it for now! ;) Hope you're excited!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend Katy Cook has been MIA due to all these beautiful pics!! Miss ya!