Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Katie and Jeremy - Grovepark

What a weekend! I really have so much I could say about Katie and Jeremy and their beautiful union! What a fabulous mix of family, friends and warmth. I felt as if I was part of the family. I witnessed a rehearsal dinner that could have easily passed for a wedding reception in it's own right. I documented a family football game prior to the wedding that had many laughing to the point of tears. And then of course, I witnessed a ceremony that committed to wonderful people together for a lifetime. I was moved by the whole event. What can I say? I love weddings! Such a great start to the season.
Special thanks to my assistant, Kerry Puckett and also to the wedding planner, Tara Jordan. www.weddingswithtara.com
On with the wedding...












2 comments:

Tara said...

Loved working with you, Katy! These are fantastic pictures!!

Tara

Southern Wedding Style Magazine said...

These are lovely. Beautiful work!