Thursday, May 1, 2008

WHAT A NICE THING TO SAY!

I received this e-mail and it totally made my day! So glad Nicole and Ryal love their pics. :) This e-mail is in reference to the engagement shoot in Raleigh two weeks ago. I'm going to attach their slideshow as well. ;) Little shameless post on my part, but hey.... it made me feel good.

{Katy,
We sent out the slideshow to our friends and family. Obviously by the feedback you did any amazing job. I thought I would share some of the comments we received.

Wow these are amazing. I love all the locations and moments she captured. She really has a great eye. You look so beautiful and happy.

You and Ryal look great! The pictures really capture the both of you so well!I LOVE THESE PICS! You two looking amazing, and your eyes really pop! How wonderful. When and if I ever get married, she will have another customer for sure!

OH MY GOD. You two have picked an awesome photographer! HOLY COW. These are absolutely beautiful. AND SO ARE YOU TWO!!! I can't wait to see the wedding photos! I want to BE Katy Cook!!!

These are by far the best engagement photos I have ever seen. I want to get married again just so Katy can shoot my wedding. LUCKY!!! You two look like models. Ps. You two will put the engagement section of the paper to shame. I would hate to be next to your photo. }

Link to the slideshow of proofs:
http://katycookproofing.com/darkroom/view/default.asp?darkroom/client/nicoleryal/

0 comments: