Friday, June 6, 2008

Liz and Chris ~ Charleston Wedding


this pic of the bride is my favorite shot of the day....we had a lot of wind.




I wanted to post a few sneak peek pictures for Liz and Chris. What a beautiful day we had in downtown Charleston, SC! This family is so warm and welcoming. I loved every minute of the day. :) I was also happy to share shooting with my husband, Marc. Who knew we could work together so well? ;)I was hoping to post these on my new blog, but it's not ready yet.... Here you go!

1 comments:

regina holder said...

I know this was a hard time for your family and was so glad Marc was able to go with you. I had to drive to Charleston and shoot a wedding a couple days after my grandmother passed away and race home for the funeral the next morning 2 years ago. I bet it was great for Marc to see you in action!

Can't wait to see the new blog!